Infestations of spiders around your Lexington home
can be frightening and leave you wondering how to get rid of this pest before you accidentally get bitten. Fortunately, Lexington pest control
can help eliminate all spiders that invade your home and assist you with proper spider prevention.
Types Of Spiders That Invade Lexington Homes
There are several different types of spiders in the Lexington area that you may commonly see invading your home. Mostly, these spiders aren’t dangerous, but you should treat some species more cautiously than others. You also need to remember that all spider bites can be painful and trigger allergic reactions, which is part of the reason that spider infestations can be so problematic.
Common household spiders in Lexington
include the golden silk spider, jumping spiders, orb weavers, house spiders, black widows, wolf spiders, and garden spiders. Our team at The Original Bugman Pest Elimination, Inc. can help you identify these pests.
What It Means If You see Spiders In Your Home
If you are seeing a plethora of spiders around your home, it likely means that your home has a lot to offer spiders in easily accessed food, water, or shelter. These are the main factors that attract this pest and most other pests. Evaluate your home for pest prey issues, such as infestations of other insects, moisture problems, and cluttered, secluded areas, to determine if you are attracting spiders without even knowing it.
Five Naturally Effective Spider Prevention Tips
One of the best ways to get rid of spiders
naturally is to implement prevention tips to make your home less hospitable to this pest. These five expert tips can help you get started with this process:
- Address pest prey issues such as infestations of cockroaches or ants that may be bringing hungry spiders to your home. The Original Bugman Pest Elimination, Inc. can help you with this.
- Fix leaks and drainage issues that may be contributing to moist conditions and the damp environments that most spiders, and their pest prey, love to hide near.
- Keep your yard clear of long grasses, debris, and woodpiles to reduce spider hiding spots.
- Always store leftover food properly, clean up food and drink spills, and avoid leaving out dirty dishes, so the aroma doesn’t attract spiders or other pests. Also, dispose of trash promptly in tightly-sealed bags.
- Seal spider entry points like the cracks around your home’s windows, doors, and foundation. Also, invest in weather stripping and window or door screens to pest-proof your home.
In addition to these tips, contact The Original Bugman Pest Elimination, Inc. at the first signs of an active spider infestation for expert advice and assistance in eliminating this pest.
Professional Pest Control Makes For The Best Spider Control
The best way to get rid of spiders that may be hiding all over your Lexington property is to contact professional pest control. Our dedicated team at The Original Bugman Pest Elimination, Inc. will keep your property free of spiders and safe from this pest's many dangers. Trusting us for your pest control needs allows us to take care of your spider issues and help protect your property from reinfestation, returning your home to a safe space that you and your loved ones can enjoy without the risk of spider bites.
Contact us today to get started.